Tis' the season to be jolly. I haven't had much time to continuously update my blog, which saddens me in many ways, but nonetheless I am going to try and be more frequent at writing and updating it. That shall be my New Years Resolution, now that I think of it... any who, with winter comes many new changes in fashion and many new opportunities to show your true fashion capacity. In the warmer seasons, it is very easy to throw a cute sundress and some wedges on and be fashionable, the winter tends to "limit" the certain things you can wear. However, winter is one of my favorite fashion seasons because it allows you to layer. Layering is extremely important in the winter seasons because a.) you want to stay warm and b.) you want to stay fabulous. There are many easy tips that I can give to help you turn your summer wardrobe into a winter wardrobe, and here are a few:
1. Pair summer shorts with black/grey wool leggings or knee high socks for the ultimate winter combo.
2. Do the same with skirts and or dresses.
3. Layer t-shirts with knit wool sweaters.
4. Wear wool socks with your heels/flats.
5. Accessorize using chunky knit scarves and hats to add an instant winter-y feel.
6. Put your light denim jacket underneath your heavy leather coat.
Although there are many more tips I could give, the only way to truly extend your wardrobe into the winter, is to experiment. See what looks good together and rock it!
your fellow fashion blogger.
PS. Stay fashionable ;)